5 June 2023

What if my smartphone doesn’t work or I don’t have it with me when I’m on the train?

If you cannot show your ticket to the conductor, s/he will draw up an irregularity report (document C170). You can dispute the surcharge and fine by contacting the customer service department of the SNCB/NMBS.