Mobiflow is your partner for networked mobility. We help make the mobility journey of our users more efficient and more connected. We do this by linking various mobility services, such as shared bikes, buses and trams, into one mobile app. One registration then gives access to this network of services. This creates greater accessibility and transparency for the user.
Questions? You will find the answers here!
What is Mobiflow?
How does Mobiflow work?
Mobiflow consists of an application, a platform and a map:
- With the Mobiflow app, you can request and consult our various services. Download the app now: https://m.mobiflow.be/
- On the platform www.mobiflow.be you can manage your account, add users or make adjustments.
- For an additional charge of €10, you can also request a Mobiflow card that allows you to use our services. Contact us for more information.
Is Mobiflow always available?
Mobiflow guarantees your mobility solutions 24/7. Wherever you are, our services are accessible with both the app and the card (charging stations only).
Mobiflow charging card
What is a Mobiflow charging card?
Besides the Mobiflow app, there is also a Mobiflow charging card. You can use this to activate charging points. This card is not supplied as standard when you become a Mobiflow customer. Ask for this card if you want to use it. You pay € 10 (incl. VAT) for it.
Where can I charge with the Mobiflow charging card?
With the Mobiflow charge card you can make use of more than 180,000 charge points in Europe. You can find them easily via the Mobiflow app, where you can filter on type of charge point, availability, etc.
Can I charge abroad with my Mobiflow charging card?
Yes, thanks to the Mobiflow charging card you can make use of more than 180,000 charging points throughout Europe.
Can I charge with my Mobiflow charging card at fast chargers?
Yes, you can use your Mobiflow charging card for both AC chargers and fast DC chargers. In the Mobiflow app you can find all available charging points and you can also filter by charge speed, to show only the fast charging points in your neighbourhood, for example.
Where can I track my consumption?
You will find an overview of your public charging sessions in the Mobiflow app, under activity > history. You will also find an overview of your charging sessions on the customer portal, accessible via Mobiflow.
How can I request a Mobiflow charging card?
You can request a Mobiflow charging card when you create a new account on our website https://my.mobiflow.be/sp/customer/welcome/register/. If you already have an account, you can request a charging card by sending an email to info@mobiﬂow.be. The card will then be sent to you as soon as possible.
I have received a Mobiflow charging card, how can I activate it?
Here you have two possibilities:
- If you don't have a Mobiflow account yet, but you already have a charging card, you can link your charging card during the creation of your Mobiflow account on our website https://my.mobiflow.be/sp/customer/welcome/register/.
- If you already have a Mobiflow account and you received your charging card by post, please confirm this in an email to info@mobiﬂow.be. We will then activate it for you.
What should I do to stop using the Mobiflow charging card?
If you no longer wish to use your Mobiflow charging card and account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then take the necessary steps to close your account.
How long will my Mobiflow charging card remain valid?
Your Mobiflow charging card is valid as long as your account is active. If at some point there is a technical problem with your charging card, or if you have lost your charging card, we will deactivate the charging card and provide you with a new one at your request.
Can I request an extra charging card?
Yes, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com. Depending on your account type, a fee may be charged.
What is the delivery time for a charging card?
We try to dispatch the card within 3 working days. Depending on Bpost's shipping times, it will be delivered to your home shortly afterwards. Exceptionally, this may take a little longer depending on the period. We always try to help you as quickly as possible.
Can I add multiple charging cards to the same user?
That is possible, but always keep in mind that you have to start and stop your charging session with the same card. You can request an extra charging card by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you will need to pay a one-off additional charge of €10 (VAT incl.).
Can I use my charging card at public charging points immediately after activation?
You can use your charging card as soon as we have activated it and as soon as your account is active.
- If you have created an account and requested a charging card, you can send us an email when the charging card has arrived by post. We will activate your charging card as soon as possible so that you can start your public charging sessions.
- If you already have a charging card and you are just creating an account, you can link your charging card and set a payment method during this step. Once the payment method has been activated, you can start using your charging card for public charging.
- Depending on the public charging network provider, this can take up to 48 hours.
What should I do if my charging card is lost or stolen?
If you lose your charging card, you can report it as lost on our website Mobiflow via Account > My charging cards. From then on, the charging card is inactive.
How do I start and stop a charging session with the Mobiflow charging card?
The Mobiflow charging card works via RFID technology. When you hold the card close to the RFID reader at the charging point, it can read the code of your charging card. You will often find a sign on the charging point to let you know where the RFID reader is located in the device and where you should hold your charging card.
How much does the Mobiflow charging card cost?
Every unique user receives a free Mobiflow charging card. If you are an existing user and you need a new or additional card, we charge a one-off administrative fee of € 10.00 including VAT.
Do I always need a charging card to start a charging session or can I use the app as well?
A charging card is still the most common way to start a charging session. For many charging stations, you can also use the app, but unfortunately this is not yet possible everywhere. In the Mobiflow app you can use the filters to choose to only show charging points that can be started via the app. Once you have selected a charging point in the app, you will either find a 'start charging' button (in which case you can start a session via the app) or 'use your charging card'.
How do I order a second charging card?
Log in to the Mobiflow platform. Navigate to 'Users'. Here you will find your name. Click on the edit icon next to your name. Add a contract and once you have selected a contract, tick that you also want to order an electric charge card.
Is there a Mobiflow app?
Yes. You can find the Mobiflow app in the Google Play Store (for Android smartphones) and in the iOS App Store (for Apple smartphones). With the Mobiflow app, you can easily find charging points in your area, start a charging session (depending on the type of charging point) and monitor your consumption.
In addition to charging your electric car, with the Mobiflow app you can also purchase other transport services such as bus or train tickets, use a shared bicycle, pay for a parking session, etc.
Is the Mobiflow app free?
Yes, you can download the Mobiflow app for free. The conditions for taking out a subscription may differ per type of subscription. You can find the necessary information about this when you choose your subscription in the app or on the Mobiflow website.
Do I always have to install the Mobiflow app if I want to use my Mobiflow charging card?
You do not need to install the Mobiflow app, although it is the best source of information for finding charging points, knowing the price of a charging session in advance and monitoring your consumption.
I start my charging session with my charging card, can I stop my session with the app and vice versa?
It is best to start and end a charging session in the same way.
How can I find the available charging points in my Mobiflow app?
With the Mobiflow app, you can purchase various mobility services. Charging your electric car is one of them. Via the Book & Buy menu at the bottom, you can see all available services. If you choose Charging, all nearby charging points appear on the map (if you give the app access to your location).
Can I use other mobility services besides electric charging?
Yes, Mobiflow offers MaaS services (Mobility-as-a-Service) in addition to charging your electric car. The multimodal route planner in the Mobiflow app helps you to travel from A to B by combining different types of shared mobility. For example, you can make use of the bus, train, shared bicycles, etc.
Charging card and app malfunctions
My charging cable is blocked in the charging point or I cannot stop the charging session, what do I do?
- A charging cable is only released when the charging session has ended . So first make sure you have ended the charging session and make sure you do this in the same way as you started the session: starting with the Mobiflow app means stopping with the app, starting with your charging card means stopping with the same charging card.
- Make sure your car is unlocked.
- If you have checked the above steps and the charging cable remains blocked, it is best to contact the owner or operator of the charging point. You should be able to find his contact details at or near the charging point.
- If you are unable to contact the operator either, we will try to help you further and contact the operator of the network to which this charging point is connected. However, we are then fully dependent on the responsiveness of the operator in question. Send us the necessary information via email@example.com so that we can further investigate the problem: your name, the email address of your Mobiflow account, the code of your charging card, the time you started the charging session, the time you stopped the charging session, the exact location of the charging point (address and identification of the charging point).
We will try to help you as best we can, but have no control over or liability regarding the handling of the problem.
The charging point does not recognise my charging card. What should I do?
- If the problem occurs when you try to stop a charging session, check whether you used the card with which you started the charging session. This should always be the same.
- When you try to start a charging session, first check whether you can find the charge point in the Mobiflow app. Only the charge points that you can also find in the app can be used for a public charging session.
- If the charging point belongs to a network where you were able to charge in the past or you were able to use this charging point in the past, please provide us with the necessary information so we can investigate further: your name, the email address of your Mobiflow account, the code of your charging card, the time you tried to start the charging session, the time you tried to stop the charging session, the exact location of the charging point (address and identification of the charging point).
You can report your problem via https://www.mobiflow.be/contact/.
What should I do if the charging session does not start after activation via the app?
- Check whether your charging cable is deep enough in the socket , both at the side of your car and at the charging point.
- To be able to start a session via the app, you need a good mobile data connection. If necessary, move around a little, it is not necessary to be near the charging point or your car.
- If this still doesn't work, start your charging session with your charging card. At the moment, a charging card is still the most common and stable way to start a session.
Payments and invoicing
Why do I need to set up a payment mandate?
By setting up a payment mandate, you do not need to take any action to pay for the services you have purchased from us. We can spend our time on improving our services instead of administration, and there is no risk that your subscription will unintentionally expire because of a payment error.
How do I set up a payment mandate?
You set up a payment mandate when creating your Mobiflow account and choosing a subscription. If you already have an account for which no payment mandate was set up, you can still do this afterwards by logging in via https://my.mobiflow.be/sp/customer. You can set up a new mandate via Account > Credit > Payment methods.
What are the charging rates?
The price of a public charging session depends on the operator of the charging point, who determines the base tariff for a charging session.
The price you will pay for a charging session can therefore differ from one charge point to another, but you can always check it in advance in the Mobiflow app. The price that is visible there is also the actual price that you will pay.
How do I pay for my charging sessions?
The payment depends on your type of subscription.
- Either you have a prepaid subscription, where you add budget to your account in advance via your credit or debit card.
- Or you have a postpaid subscription, where you receive a monthly bill for your used services and pay for them using the payment mandate you have set up.
Do I need a contract to pay for my charging sessions?
- There are no fixed monthly costs associated with our charging card contracts, you will only pay for what you use (Pay-for-use only).
- Mobifree contract: prepaid contract where credit has to be recharged beforehand (note: please take bank payment processing times into account).
- EV Charging contract: postpaid contract that requires a payment mandate. At the end of the month, your banking institution will be offered a payment request that will be settled through your chosen payment method (mandate).
When does my subscription expire?
The conditions of your Mobiflow subscription are defined in the general terms and conditions. Your subscription is always renewed automatically. You can stop it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the difference between prepaid and postpaid?
With a prepaid subscription, you preload a budget onto your account, which then becomes available to you and any other users you have added to the account.
With a postpaid subscription, you set up a payment mandate in advance, use services and pay for them automatically every month via that payment mandate.
In both cases, you will receive an invoice for the services you used.
Can I switch from prepaid to postpaid?
This is only possible for electric charging, not for other mobility services. Send an email to email@example.com and we will sort this out for you.
Is my added prepaid credit available immediately?
Your credit is available as soon as we receive confirmation from your bank or payment provider. Depending on your payment method, this may be immediate or there may be a few days delay:
- Add credit by bank card is immediate;
- Add credit by VISA, mastercard is immediate;
- Add credit by bank transfer may take 2 to 3 days to load prepaid.
Where can I see if I have credit available?
In the Mobiflow app you can see at the top left of your home screen how much credit you have available. You can also find this at https://my.mobiflow.be/sp/customer via Account > Credit > Budget.
Can I add credit via the app?
Yes, this can be done via Menu > Add credit.
When will I receive my invoice? Can I put a PO number on the invoice?
You will receive a monthly invoice via email at the start of each new month or on the 15th of the month depending on the start date of your contract.
How can I change my billing details?
Why do I receive a payment reminder via email from the company Payt?
When a payment could not be made, in some cases we call upon the services of Payt. They ensure that the transaction can still take place by offering various options and by processing these as automatically as possible.
What is the payment term of my invoice?
The payment term for your invoice is 14 calendar days. The service providers available via Mobiflow always have very short payment terms and we must take this into account in our payment term.
My invoice states the wrong information. How do I request a correction?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Can a third party stop my charging session?
No, a charging session must always be stopped in the same way it was started. This can only be done with the app on your smartphone (if you used it to start the session) or with your charging card (if you started the session with it). It is also possible to end the session by unlocking the car and removing the charging cable from the car, this way the session also ends automatically, but this is impossible without the car key. Only the operator of the charging point can stop your charging session, usually remotely, in case of customer support or technical problems.
Can my charging card be copied?
A charging card uses RFID technology. Specialised technology is needed to get started. On the other hand, as with a bank card, we recommend that you do not leave your charging card behind anywhere. In the event of loss, you can report the charging card as lost at our website https://my.mobiflow.be/sp/customer via Account > My charging cards. The charging card is then inactive.
Do I need a PIN code to use my charging card?
No. You can start a charging session by bringing your charging card close to the RFID reader. A PIN code is not required.
How do I log on to My Mobiflow, Mobiflow's online platform?
To log into the online platform, go to the homepage of the Mobiflow website. There you will find the 'My Mobiflow' tab in the top right corner. Click it, enter your username and password and get started.
How do I create a Mobiflow account?
Your e-mail address and telephone number are sufficient to create an account. As your safety is our priority, we ask you to set a password to protect access to your account.
You can immediately use our services as soon as you make credit available on your account.
Please note! We are currently working together with Twikey, a platform to create and manage online mandates for your Mobiflow payment. Your payment has to be approved by your bank before you can use our services. Keep in mind that this can take 2 working days.
How do I register?
To sign up for Mobiflow, first open the app. Then type your e-mail address and password in the boxes provided and press 'Sign In'. You will now see an overview of the various services on your user account. Now you can get started.
How long does my subscription run?
Your subscription is valid for an indefinite period of time. You can unsubscribe at any time. All you have to do is send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Which services does Mobiflow provide?
Move carefree, flawless and cashless across the country. Currently, there are already 5 linked mobility services available to you.
We currently offer the following services:
- Shared bicycles: Practical and ecological! Use one of our shared bikes to get around in the city centre.
- E-charging: Do you drive electric? Come and charge at our extensive network of charging stations. You have access to 85% of all publicly accessible charging stations. You are pleasantly mobile throughout Belgium, but you can also charge in the Netherlands and France.
- Bus and tram: Travel through Flanders in an economical way, you can do that from now on with the Mobiflow app. Order your ticket on the go and reach your destination easily.
- Train: You can also easily book and pay for your train ticket in advance via our app.
Of course, we are not standing still: we are constantly expanding Mobiflow's mobility offering. In the near future, other mobility services will be incorporated and offered via Mobiflow (road assistance, car parks, ...). We will be happy to inform you about all future updates. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed.
Questions about a particular mobility service or want to know more about it? Then be sure to scroll through to the service's specific FAQ.
How can I activate a service?
On the app, each service has an 'about' button. Here everything about activating the service is explained.
I have lost my Mobiflow charging card. What do I do now?
Contact us if you have lost your Mobiflow charge card. Mobiflow will block the old card and send you a new one (€ 10 incl. VAT).
I have lost my phone. What do I do now?
It is very important that you first block your device/sim card so that nobody else can access your account. Once you have a new device, download the Mobiflow app again. You can then log in again and continue to enjoy all the Mobiflow services.
I forgot my password. What do I do now?
On the login page of both the app and the website you will find the button 'forgot password'. Within a minute you will receive an e-mail with a new password. We recommend that you change your password on the platform immediately.
My Mobiflow charging card doesn't work. What do I do now?
Unable to activate a charge point? Go through the following scenarios and hopefully your problem will be solved:
1/ Mobiflow aims to develop as large a network of partners as possible. If you are in doubt, we advise you to check whether the charging station belongs to one of our partners.
2/ Do you have several charging cards? Make sure that you use the same charging card for both activation and deactivation.
3/ Also watch out for metal objects/magnets in the vicinity of your card. They can cause malfunctions.
Have you checked all these things and does your Mobiflow charging card still not work? Call 09 296 45 45 and we will help you.
How can I create a business profile?
You can register by clicking on the 'register' button on the homepage (www.mobiflow.be). To create an account at Mobiflow you need to have a valid e-mail address and phone number. In addition, you must set a password and agree to our terms and conditions and privacy statement.
Then you can choose your desired subscription. Then you can indicate whether you wish to register as a private individual or as a company. Choose 'company' here. A password for administration access will be sent to the specified e-mail address. Invoices will be sent to the contact person.
After completing the registration form, you will be asked to confirm your registration. You will also be given the opportunity to add another customer to the account. To finish the registration, you have to enter the correct data for the automatic payment via Twikey.
How do I see which services are available?
The services you can access depend on the subscription and are always displayed in your account via the app or via the website www.mobiflow.be.
Can I request services for someone else?
Mobiflow always wants to optimise its service and offer customised services. That is why every mobility user must be linked to a Mobiflow account. You can receive one invoice for multiple users, both as a private individual and as a professional. This gives you a clear overview of everyone's usage/consumption and makes it easier to provide the right subscriptions and/or credits for each user.
What is my current balance?
You can check your current balance on the home screen of the app. You can also find your credit details on the website under 'account'.
Where can I find cycle stations?
The Mobiflow app gives you a clear overview of all connected stations. Go to the tab 'bike sharing' and click 'locations'.
Do I always have to return my shared bike to the same place?
Currently, we offer the shared bikes of Blue-bike. These bikes must always be returned to the same station as where you borrowed them.
Can I book a shared bike for someone else?
No. Mobiflow always wants to optimise its service and offer customised services. That is why every mobility user must be linked to a Mobiflow account.
How long is my code valid?
You need to activate the code within the day after your purchase. From the moment you have activated the code, you can use the shared bike for 24 hours.
What is e-charging?
E-charging is charging your vehicle at a charging station. Mobiflow puts the driving comfort of electric vehicle drivers at number 1 and has already built up a large network of charging stations for this purpose.
Can I reserve a charge point?
Because we understand how practical it is to plan your charging sessions, we have made it possible for you to reserve a plug free of charge. This can be done up to 15 minutes in advance and only if you are within a 30 km radius of the charging station.
As an extra tool, you can always see which plugs are available through the Mobiflow app by means of a simple colour indication:
- Green: free
- Blue: charging
- Orange: reserved
- Red: Error
Where can I recharge?
At Mobiflow your driving comfort is a priority. Mobiflow works together with many partners to give you access to as many charging stations as possible. At the moment the network of Mobiflow and partners covers 85% of all publicly accessible charging stations in the Benelux. Where are all the charging stations accessible to you? You can easily see this via your Mobiflow app and your My Mobiflow account on the platform.
On the app, you can view the charging stations either as a map or as a list. Under e-charging, click on 'stations'. To switch between map and list view, click on the list or map icon in the top right corner respectively.
I have problems with a charge point.
Having problems loading? Please check the following first.
- Is the plug not reserved by another customer? With the Mobiflow app you can check the status of the plug by the colour of the icon. If the icon is orange, the plug is reserved. If there is a technical error, the icon will be red. So choose a plug with a green colour.
- Have you chosen a free plug and charging does not work? Try inserting the plug properly (deeply) into the socket again.
- Still can't load? Please check your available credit with the Mobiflow app.
- If there is still enough credit in your account and the charging still does not work, you need to contact the owner of the charging station. You can find the contact details on every charging station.
Buses and trams
What is an m-ticket?
A De Lijn m-ticket is an online ticket that you can obtain via a mobility app such as Mobiflow. The m-ticket costs € 1.80, is valid for one hour and is automatically activated immediately after purchase. You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions about the m-ticket here.
Can I purchase a day pass or subscription with Mobiflow?
No. Currently we offer single m-tickets and the m-card 10 (only for Mobi Classic subscribers). In the future, we may certainly offer more services. Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know when we expand our offer of De Lijntickets.
Can I benefit from discounts or preferential rates with Mobiflow?
No. We cannot currently take into account people who are entitled to discounts or preferential rates through De Lijn. As a Mobi Classic subscriber, you can buy an m-card 10. This digital ten-ride ticket costs € 15 and is cheaper than a single m-ticket (€ 1, 80).
Can I also take the bus and tram in Brussels or Wallonia with Mobiflow?
No. Currently it is not yet possible to take the bus, tram or metro in Brussels or Wallonia with the Mobiflow app. Mobiflow is doing its best to incorporate and offer these services as soon as possible. Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know when we add new services.
As an employer, can I offer tram and bus services to my employees?
Yes. As an employer you can offer your employees all of our services, including those of De Lijn. You can give employees access to buses and trams in Flanders. Contact us for more information about our innovative mobility solutions.
Can you buy tickets for multiple travellers with one smartphone and one Mobiflow account?
Yes. It is possible to keep several valid tickets on one Smartphone at the same time. The travellers must stay together throughout their journey in order to reach their destination in a valid manner.
Can I buy an m-ticket for someone else?
Your m-ticket is linked to the mobile phone number and smartphone with which you purchased the ticket. If you want to buy an m-ticket for someone else, this person must accompany you during the trip.
What if my smartphone stops working when I'm on the tram or bus?
If your smartphone battery is empty after you board the bus or tram, the line conductor can ask for an online check. You can find more information on the De Lijn website.
Can I buy a ticket for a train journey on another day?
Yes, you can buy your train ticket up to 30 days in advance.
Can I forward a train ticket I bought to someone else?
No. You must present your ticket on the aircraft with which it was purchased and cannot forward it to someone else. Your ticket is linked to the date of birth of the main passenger. This main passenger must be present during the control.
Can I buy several train tickets for different people with one Mobiflow account and one smartphone?
Yes. You can buy up to 6 tickets for people travelling together on the same train. This means that all persons take the same route in the same class and are also together at the time of check-in. However, you can buy different tickets for each of the passengers.
Why do I need to enter my date of birth to purchase a ticket?
Your date of birth is used to calculate security codes. Your details will not be stored by Mobiflow or SNCB. To get a valid ticket, you must enter your date of birth correctly.
What if my smartphone doesn't work or I don't have it with me when I'm on the train?
If you cannot show your ticket to the conductor, he will draw up an irregularity report (document C170). You can dispute the amount to be paid by contacting SNCB Customer Service.
Which train tickets can I buy with the Mobiflow app?
In the Mobilfowapp you can buy the following tickets (both first and second class)
- Standard ticket - one way
- Standard ticket - outward and return
- Diabolo supplement
- Weekend ticket
- Senior ticket
- Go Pass 1
- Ticket large families
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Do not hesitate to contact us!Contact us